Amilcar J. Perez
Meet Middlesex County Family Law Attorney Amilcar J. Perez
Amilcar J. Perez is a compassionate advocate for our clients in family law cases. He has nearly 20 years of experience fighting for his clients’ rights in cases involving child custody and support, visitation, alimony, equitable distribution and all other matters related to divorce and family law.
Mr. Perez utilizes his extensive skills and resources to help resolve conflicts and obtain favorable results for clients and their families. He provides quality, personalized representation and zealously advocates on behalf of vulnerable clients, including more than 100 trials, in juvenile delinquency, domestic violence and DCPP (Neglect and Abuse) cases.
Mr. Perez can also help you with preparing and enforcing pre-and post-nuptial agreements as well as wills and a power of attorney to help protect yourself and your assets.
“We’re dedicated to helping protect our clients’ rights and the best interests of their families,” says Amilcar J. Perez. “We support and guide clients every step of the way to help achieve the outcomes they seek as quickly and efficiently as possible.”
If you wish to speak to a Middlesex County family law attorney, please call (732) 636-3030.
Areas of Practice
- Equitable Distribution
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Delinquency
- DCPP (Neglect and Abuse Cases)
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2017
Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Arthur Kinoy/Stavis Public Interest Fellowship
- Honors: Levin Scholarship
- Honors: Equal Justice Fellowship
- Honors: Leadership: Student Bar Association (President), Association of Latin American Law Students (Vice President), Student-Faculty Public Interest Committee & Elected Graduation Speaker
Columbia University, New York, New York
- Honors: National Hispanic Society Scholarship
- Honors: Leadership: Latino/Latina Caucus Chairperson, Student Union Executive Board
- Major: Master of Social Work, Law Minor
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: James Dickson Carr Scholar
- Honors: Edward J. Bloustein Distinguished Scholars Award
- Major: Political Science/Psychology