How Can Our Law Firm Help You?
New Jersey Lawyers Serving Middlesex County, Union County and Throughout Woodbridge Township
At Spevack Law Firm, our New Jersey lawyers offer compassionate, experienced representation in a wide range of legal areas. We have been a part of the community of Middlesex County and the surrounding areas since 1928. For nearly 90 years, we have represented personal injury victims and their families in claims against insurance companies and corporations. We also have substantial experience with commercial and business litigation as well as estate planning, real estate disputes and criminal defense.
We are a family business, and we work hard to be the only law firm your family needs. Each lawyer at Spevack Law Firm also offers a free consultation to discuss what the best legal options may be after suffering personal injury or damages that affect you, a loved one or your business.
Need Legal Help in Middlesex County NJ?
Our lawyers support long-time clients and individuals needing well-established legal help with the following:
- Business and Commercial Law
- Constitutional Law
- Our New Jersey lawyers help defend your freedoms under the United States Constitution, even if that means taking the government to court.
- Consumer Protection
- New Jersey law protects consumers from unfair business practices and fraud. Our attorneys can help you file a compensation claim against unscrupulous corporations, protecting yourself and your community.
- Criminal Defense
- Our team of criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience defending clients against both misdemeanors (known as disorderly person offenses) and felony charges. We can help with DUI defense as well as other New Jersey criminal matters.
- Our attorneys handle complex discrimination claims for workers and other victims under state and federal law.
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- For assistance with commercial and residential landlord/tenant disagreements, contact our New Jersey lawyers.
- Litigation and Appeals
- At Spevack Law Firm, our attorneys are not afraid to go to trial when it is in the best interests of our clients. Our legal team has a record of success and experience in a range of litigation matters.
- Social Security Law
- Do you know that more than half of all Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) cases are initially denied? Our law firm assists in filing initial applications and our lawyers know what to look for when appealing a Social Security disability denial.
- Will and Trusts
- Our estate planning attorneys can assist you in drafting a will, establishing a trust or any other estate issues you may have.
Hurt? Our Personal Injury Attorneys Offer Individualized Representation
At Spevack Law Firm, our attorneys represent injured New Jersey residents in all personal injury matters. We have a history of success with vehicle accident claims as well as workers’ compensation cases and medical malpractice lawsuits. Our personal injury and wrongful death practice areas include:
- Medical Malpractice
- If a doctor or other medical worker fails to provide a reasonable standard of care, then our New Jersey law firm can help. We have represented clients in cases against powerful insurance companies and hospitals.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- After any kind of crash, you will typically file a car insurance claim. However, insurance companies can be formidable and theywork hard to minimize or deny any claim to save money. Our personal injury attorneys can stand up for your right to compensation in an insurance claim. If you do not receive a fair settlement offer, then we will represent your interests in court.
- Truck Accidents
- Our leading truck accident law firm has recovered substantial compensation for victims and families affected by commercial vehicle collisions. We have experience conducting in-depth investigations into truck accident causes and determining whether truck driver error or another factor may be at fault.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Our workers’ comp attorneys have decades of experience helping injured workers in and around Union, Essex and Middlesex County. We will stand by you through the claims process, from filing the initial application for benefits to fighting wrongful workers’ comp denials. Learn more about the specific workers’ compensation laws in New Jersey and the most common workplace injuries. We can also explain your rights when dealing with an occupational disease as well as what to do after an accident on-the-job to help make sure your employer and its insurance carrier provides the benefits you need.
One of the Oldest Law Firms in NJ Ready to Help Residents in and around Middlesex County
If you need help with any kind of legal question, then our New Jersey lawyers may be able to help. Please contact our New Jersey law firm now to set up a free consultation today. You can also call or use the case review form on our site.