This two-day program being held via live webcast on March 18-19, 2021, is designed to help newly admitted attorneys fulfill the New Jersey newly admitted CLE requirements, but will benefit both experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The program will include New Jersey-specific instruction about subject areas required by the Supreme Court of New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education (BCLE) for newly admitted lawyers licensed in New Jersey.
Topics to be covered:
- New Jersey civil trial preparation
- New Jersey criminal trial preparation
- New Jersey law office management
- New Jersey landlord tenant practice
- New Jersey basic estate planning
- New Jersey family law practice
- New Jersey basic estate administration
- New Jersey municipal court practice
- New Jersey real estate closing procedures
- New Jersey ethics and responsibility
Read more about the program and register here and read David’s bio under Program Faculty.